Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Mask It Art with Tarrah...


Hi everyone!!

It's Tarrah here with you today to share a cool project that I have been working on using some of the awesome X-Press It products including the fabulous Mask It! I created a canvas and used some different coloured mists with the Mask It.


What I love about the Mask It is that it has markings already on
 the backing sheet to cut to your desired size, in my case I cut long strips of it.

 I adhered the strips of Mask It down, and with a ruler,
 I measured the exact width of the Mask It to allow for the space in between each piece and then adhered the next and so on...I then used the mists in a few different colours to achieve this look...

I then started to embellish my newly masked canvas by using my favourite glue, the X-Press It Clear Gel Glue and the fabulous FabScraps Heritage Fleur Frame..

I cut the Fleur Frame in half and also cut the Fleur De Lis Off each end of the frame...

I adhered the Fleur Frame with the Clear Gel Glue and I adhered the
 paper doily with the X-Press It High Tack Tape 

I also adhered the photo and the printable down with the High Tack Tape also..

I used a flower and some glitter alphabets and some
FabScraps Jewel Embellishments to finish off my Mask It canvas

A bit of the close up detail....

I hope you enjoyed seeing my Mask It Canvas project today, it was super easy to use the X-Press It Mask It product to create a pretty canvas, so why don't you give it a try?

Thanks so much for joining me on the X-Press It blog today, happy creating..
Tarrah
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your rows of diagonal colour, just delicious, what a great way to use this fantastic product, super cool T!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you have created here. The effect is quite awesome.

    ReplyDelete