Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Angelic Christmas Layout

Sharmaine here with a layout featuring the Angelic Christmas range from Fabscraps 

IMG_9864

Products used:
FabScraps “Angelic Christmas” papers
FabScraps “Angelic Christmas” chipboard
Lindy’s Stamp Gang Embossing Powder
X-Press It Double sided tape
X-Press It Foam tape
Fabscraps pearls

After choosing my background paper (“Special Times”)
I pulled out a snowflake chipboard piece

IMG_9866

Using some double sided tape I adhered the chipboard to an acrylic block

IMG_9867

And stamped the image on my paper,
then embossing it with some “Silver Moon Sapphire” embossing powder.

IMG_9869

I then reused the chipboard

IMG_9871

By covering them with some paint, red

IMG_9873

and white,

IMG_9875

And then added some sparkle with gold nail polish.

IMG_9874

While this was drying I ripped a strip of paper from a piece of “”Blessed Times 1”

IMG_9865

And using this ripped shape as my guide I ripped slightly larger pieces from “Bauble Delight” and “I Believe”

IMG_9876

Once these were added to my page I stuck on the chipboard snowflake, to which I had spotted some snow (white nail polish).

IMG_9884

I then had fun colouring another piece of chipboard “Merry Christmas”.

IMG_9885

Adding more sparkle to my page.

IMG_9887

The end result…

SharmaineKruijver_XPressIt_Chrismas

A happy little reminder of Christmas time.
Isn’t the print on the pattern paper just gorgeous!
Dreamy even?!
I hope this post might inspire you to have fun creating.
Take care
Sharmaine

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely Sharmaine, especially like the stamping and embossing with the chipboard element, great way to carry though the design, such great paper too!

    ReplyDelete