Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Blog Hop Winners

First of all, we'd like to say a big THANK YOU to everyone who participated in the X-Press It Blog Hop...

The lucky 8 winners are:

X-Press It Blog #1 - Kerry From The Beautiful Barossa Valley
X-Press It Blog #2 - Jo Murray
X-Press It Facebook - Philipa Chang
X-Press It Instagram - Pipsicle007
Edna's Blog - Angie Brown
Sharmaine's Blog - Morgyn Mlinarek
Kate's Blog - Sammi
Anne's Blog - Jenny G

Please send an email to sascha@xpressgraphx.com.au with your postal details so we can send your TREATS!!Pin It

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG I'm one of them.. my name is up there!! I'm totally thrilled and you've so made my day! THANK YOU!!
      hugs Angie xxx

      Delete
  2. Wow I am a winner on Anne's blog...how exciting. Thanks so much everyone.

    ReplyDelete