Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Personalised Gift Bags featuring X-Press IT Double Sided Sheets

Hi Anne here today to share with you a really simple way of personalising gift bags, to give them that little something extra in this gift giving season.


I have found some simple Kraft gift bags, and have decorated them.  Here is how.


Taking your X-Press IT Double Sided Sheets, remove one side and adhere to your Patterned Paper.  This stuff is totally FABULOUS as it is like a GIANT piece of double sided tape.  It made my bag decorating process super easy.


I have used a 2" and 1" circle punch and easily punched out some quick circles.


Remove the other side of the doubled sided sheet, and adhere in place on the bag.


Using my X-Press it Thick Glue Pen, I drew some bows on the top of the circles.  Then sprinkled glitter onto the glue.


 There are two ways you can add the string.  The quick method, using a brown pen....


But as you know, I can't go past a good bit of needle work (which I have done on my other sample).


Products I have used in my project are:

X-Press It Double-Sided Sheets 
X-Press It Glue Marker
FabScraps Birds and Bees

Extra products:
Green Kraft Bags
Glitter
Brown pen or Green DMC Thread

So here they are, the finished gift bags.


Hope you liked my super easy bags and see that you could whip up a dozen of these in a very short time.  Thanks for Looking

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I love how the baubles came to life with simple punches and adhesive sheets... Great touch with the glitter bows too!

    ReplyDelete